Monday, October 10, 2011

for you my buddy (^_^)

i have a friend.
a buddy.
his name is muhammad alif bin zalaya.

just wanna dedicate this post for ya kiddo.
i know it's hard for you to face this.
but i know you can.
Allah the Almighty in his Kalamullah had mentioned this ;
Allah doesn't set tasks on a soul beyond its capacity.

doesn't matter what people say, what people judge you,
you know yourself better rite?
and all of us, your friends.
we're always here for you.

cheer up ey.

remember this one ;

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
You know you can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there 
cause that's what friends are supposed to do
If you're tossin' and you're turnin
and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

footnote ; i dunno why, but ayat2 kau selalu leh buat aku nangis. ah, MAYBE you're the only person who can make me cry with the BS. hiwhiw

No comments: